BCAT® University offers training and education programs for healthcare professionals. While our programs focus on the assessment and treatment of memory problems and related cognitive deficits, we provide offerings that address other healthcare issues.
The BCAT Approach training includes two courses:
- Certified BCAT Test System Administrator (hosted on the Dynamic Learning Group's website)
- Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI), Assessment and Treatment -- This course will be available later this year
1. To register for this course, follow this link: The BCAT
2. Click the order button (ensure you select a quantity of "1")
3. Click "Go to Payments" button
4. Enter required information
5. You will receive an email receipt from the e-commerce system of Dynamic Learning Group's website.
6. After you receive your receipt, you will then receive an email from the Virtual Learning System with the link and log-in information.
***Please note that because these emails are automatically generated, it is possible your email filter could send them to your spam mailbox.
In order to become a BCAT Master Clinician, one must complete both courses. Continuing Education Credits are available for many professionals.
To schedule a live training with Dr. Mansbach, please contact Kristen Clark at email@example.com.