Welcome to the BCAT!
The BCAT has three membership levels:
- General FREE membership
- BCAT Approach Professional License
- Brain Rehabilitation License for Patient Use
Each membership level is described below.
GENERAL FREE MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
The Free Membership level offers limited website access for professionals, patients, and families. We will keep this personal information confidential, as we do not share this information with outside parties. By registering, we can also send you alerts pertaining to new content on the BCAT site.
This level includes:
- Routine emails
- News for Professionals
- Professional published research reviews
- Free access to Self-Assessment screening tools
Individual BCAT Approach Professional License
The BCAT Approach is a unique applied concept for assessing and working with people who have memory and other cognitive impairments. It is designed for any clinical and residential setting in which cognitive functioning and cognitive impairment is a central issue. The BCAT Approach integrates: the BCAT Test System and three cognitive treatment programs: the BCAT On-line Brain Rehabilitation Modules, the Working Memory Exercise Book, and the MemPics Book series. All three are designed to engage participants in cognitively enhancing exercises and activities. The BCAT Approach is person-centered, and is used by healthcare professionals, facilities, patients, and other stakeholders.
This license level allows complete access to all BCAT website features.
This license includes:
- Three-hour training program for administering the BCAT Test System
- Open access to all BCAT Test System Tools and Interactive Test Reports
- Brain Rehabilitation User Guide (for effective use of the Brain Rehabilitation modules)
- Open access for the BCAT Brain Rehabilitation Modules and patient Performance Reports
- Access and complete the training here.
- Our licensing fees are listed below.
- To begin, click on the Register button.
- Once you complete the Registration Form, you will be able to purchase your license.
Non-Refundable Annual Licensing Fees
$195 per licensed user
$185 per licensed user
$175 per licensed user
51 or more users
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.
Group Rates Apply to: Educational Institutions and Government Agencies. Contact us at email@example.com to discuss your group’s licensing.
ANNUAL LICENSE RENEWAL PROCESS
- Licenses should be renewed annually on, or before, the anniversary of the original purchase date. To do so, you must recertify your completion of the training materials.
- To renew your Certified BCAT Approach License, click here.
- For group license renewals, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCAT Brain Rehabilitation License for Patient Use
Under this license level, patients have the oportunity to use our online interactive brain rehabilitation modules. These modules were designed in the BCAT Research Center to improve memory and cognition.
This license includes:
- Open access for the BCAT Brain Rehabilitation Modules
- Optional performace reports for each interactive module
- Open access to non-interactive brain exercises